Thursday, December 17, 2009

Westwood Dance Show "Ain't Nothin' Wrong"

I loved doing these photos! Maybe more than I have ever loved any other session. Both photography and dance have a special place in my heart and now I got the best of both worlds! This years concert was great and they have some very talented and amazing dancers, I am excited to see where dance will take them. :)



I hope you are able to enjoy and appreciate these photos as much as I am. (Warning: this is a long post) I just couldn't decide on my favorites!



"Ain't Nothing Wrong"
Photobucket



Photobucket



"Eyes on Fire"
Photobucket



Photobucket
Beautiful Lift



Photobucket



"Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend"
Photobucket
Great Expression



Photobucket



"Lucky"
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Nice Dance Lines



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



"Wrong"
Photobucket
Love the Shadows



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



"Whistling on a Cloudy Day"
Photobucket



"Breathe Me"
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Love this Lift Too



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



"You Can't Stop the Beat"
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



"Halloween"
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



"Free Fallin'"
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



"PYT"
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



"If It Kills Me"
Zeke is an amazing dancer and will definitely go places in the dancing world! I would have loved to have him in my class back when I was dancing. He is an inspiration. I could keep going on about him but just take a look at the photos, they speek for themselves!
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



"Sleep Awake"
A "Modern" skit dance. It was really cute, they are half asleep.
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



"Pink Panther"
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



"Ramalama"
Its the evolution of Cavemen, haha.
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment