Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Desert Botanical Gardens

I recently went on a relaxing outing with a friend to visit the Desert Botanical Gardens. We just spent the day wandering the park and taking pictures. I love days like these and wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures of the day with you.



I'll start with the few portraits Michelle and I took of each other
Photobucket



And another of Michelle
Photobucket



This is Michelle's favorite of me, she wouldn't let me delete it. :)
Photobucket



Now moving on...here are my favorites of the beautiful plant life in the desert. An no, there is not even one cactus anywhere in sight. :)
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



A little buzzz bee
Photobucket



Photobucket



A gorgeous pink rose
Photobucket



Ok, I had to throw in just one. I mean, come on, it is Arizona!
Photobucket



And my favorite of all the pictures. Since the end of 2009 is so near i think its appropriate to say that 2010 is a new beginning and I think that is exactly what this photo prepresents.
New Year, New Friends, New Growth, New LIFE
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment