Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baby Hunter is Coming Soon!

I have not seen this lovely lady in over a year so it was lots of fun meeting up with her to catch up and finally meet her Fiance. Samantha & Jamie are such naturals in front of the camera this session was incredibly easy and Jamie was always hold, touching, and looking at Samantha's belly. You can definitely tell they are very in love and are excited to meet baby Hunter.




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




I did some experimenting with textures for these photos and so far I am very happy with how they have turned out.
Photobucket




Photobucket




The next few are so sweet I just could not decide between them.
Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Samantha has the most perfectly round and smooth maternity belly I have ever seen. She is one lucky mom. And it sure made my editing easier. :)
Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Samantha brought this beautiful blue ribbon that works perfect for a baby boy bow
Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




And of course a maternity favorite & requested by Samantha, just the bow in color. :)
Photobucket




She also brought these adorable little blue shoes
Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Thanks Samantha & Jamie for letting me tell this part of your life story through Photographs! I can't wait to meet little Hunter and see his Big Blue Eyes.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE TEXTURES! where did you find them? i need to find some good textures.

    and these are gorgeous. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah! :) All the textures I found online for free from flickr, photobucket, and deviantart.

    ReplyDelete