Thursday, December 3, 2009

Baby Emily 9 Months

The last time I saw this little one she was still inside her mommy's tummy. I had the great pleasure of photographer her mom and dad's wedding about a year ago and now I get to see how their family grows!!



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



This is the photo mom was really wanting. Its a recreation of a photo that she has of herself when she was the same age as Emily.
Photobucket



Photobucket



Anything this girl gets her hands on will inevitably go in her mouth! :)
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



See! What'd I tell you about the mouth??
Photobucket



And yet again, but shes so darn cute when she does it!!
Photobucket



Thank you Chris and Brooke for letting me continue to help you tell your family story through photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment