Sunday, July 4, 2010

Shannon & Tanner - She Said Yes!!! {Mesa, AZ Engagement Photographer}

I meet Shannon a few years ago while she was still a Senior in HS. I did headshots for Westwood Dance Company and had the pleasure to meet many wonderful girls, Shannon being one of them.

So, technically Shannon and Tanner were married in late March. They chose to have a shotgun court ceremony and do all the 'traditional' stuff later. And I am so glad they did because I got to take photos of this adorable couple! So here they are, their "make-up, after the ceremony, engagement' photos.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Those are Big brown eyes you just can't ignore.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Shannon is such a happy, laughy person it was so easy to take pictures of her
Photobucket


I told them to look off into the distance and image their long happy future together......
Photobucket


WITH 10 KIDS......HAHA!......priceless
Photobucket


Photobucket


Congratulations you two crazy kids! I can't wait to photography your wedding in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment