Friday, July 16, 2010

Chad & Monica - Engaged!! {Tempe, AZ Engagement Photographer}

I love this couple to death, they are soo cute together!! And I have literally known Chad Forever! We grew up in the same church together and have had the same circle of friends for years. Then along came Monica.... and she just fit in, in every way. I know this couple will last and I can't wait to see whats in store for them in the future. (And as a bonus, I get to photograph their wedding in March!! Super excited! Its going to be gorgeous.)


The always stunning Miss Monica
Photobucket


Photobucket


Apparently Chad did something funny, but it made a cute picture.
Photobucket


The soon to be Mr. & Mrs.
Photobucket


Photobucket


This is one of my absolute favorite photos from this session. I love the sun rays coming through the mist.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Yes, I made them dance in the street. :)
Photobucket


And a little romance by the fireplace
Photobucket


Photobucket


And at the end of the session they were brave and played in the water fountain! And they turned out great!!
Photobucket


Congratulations Chad & Monica! I am thrilled to see Chad so happy with a wonderful woman. I look forward to your wedding in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment