Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stephany - Modeling {Glendale, AZ Portrait Photographer}

Stephany is such a great model! She loves to be infront of the camera and was just wanting some updated shots. She got a great new outfit and some killer shoes for the session. (Literally killer shoes, he feet were very sore by the end but they looked amazing!)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Isn't she just gorgeous!? I love this photo, I don't think I can pick a favorite but this is definitely one of them.
Photobucket


She did a little pole dance for me.  hehe ;)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Stunning Eyes!
Photobucket


The sun and the clouds work out perfectly for me to get this shot. I couldnt have asked for much better.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


And a little down town action to polish off the night.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment