Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nicole & Andrew - Engaged!

Andrew and Nicole are an adorable couple and were a dream to photograph. Both are completely comfortable in front of the camera and were not afraid to play it up! Andrew went to high school with Derek and was also college roommates with my brother for a time. I always enjoy having that extra connection with my clients. I am so excited to be photographing their wedding at the end of May!!


I love the chalkboard Nicole brought along for the session. It was the perfect prop for their layed back and slightly vintage photoshoot.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Doesn't she have the most gorgeous eyes?
Photobucket


Photobucket


I just love a photo with a natural laugh. It really shows their love and connection.
Photobucket


I caught them kissing behing the chalkboard. hehe ;)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Nicoles face is priceless. I think this one is a framer! :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


One last picture of the cute couple
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment