Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Expecting Baby Micah

Kimii and Wesley are expecting their first baby at the beginning of March - a baby boy. Wesley has been a long time friend of my husband and I and it is exciting to see his family grow. We had a fun session in Gilbert at an old abandoned warehouse. Kimii brought along some great props to play with, and we had the most wonderful evening light to enjoy at the session. Someone was even kind enough to leave the most perfect chalk graffiti that fit our session.




 I told you someone left us some great graffiti. As if they knew we would use it.


 Yep. That about sums him up. Haha. Sorry Wes, had to post it.
 
 I think Mom and Dad may have more fun with the toys than Baby will.





 Yes, that really happened. And completely un-posed!


  Such a sweet and tender moment. So glad I was able to capture it.



 The evening gave us an Ah-Mazing sunset. Love these last two photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment