Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wesley & Kimberly Strobel {Arizona Wedding Photographer}

Wesley has been a long time friend of my husband (who was the best man in this wedding) They have been friends since junior high. Its crazy to believe they still get along! haha. Anyway, Wesley married the love of his life, Kimberly, on their one year anniversary together last month at the beautiful Val Vista Lakes. I was not actually the photographer for their wedding but I have a problem. (Hi, my name is Brittany and I am a photoholic.) :-P So, I brought along a little bit of my equipment and took some photos from where I observed their nuptials.

I couldn't decide color or b&w, so you get both.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I think she was eager for the kiss...
Photobucket

And a high-five with Dad before walking back down the aisle.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And the party favors at the reception. They had yummy lemon drops in them.
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment