Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Emily & Zach are Engaged!

For this session we made the two and half hour drive up to the beautiful Sedona area. Emily and Zach love to spend the weekends up here around the lovely red rock and large trees. It was a great location for a session and I am so glad she picked it.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I love this one! I think it may be my favorite but it is definitely hard to choose
Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


She has Gorgeous eyes!
Photobucket


Just a little healty competition. :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


But at least they know how to kiss and make up.
Photobucket
Thank you soo much Emily and Zach. I had lots of fun at your session and I a glad you let me tell your story through photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment