Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Brittany & Jairo

I meet this lovely young lady as a senior in high school. I had the pleasure of choreographing a dance for her production class as well as taking her senior portraits. Brittany, her boyfriend Jairo, and I meet up at Granite Reef to get some adorable couples photos of just the two of them. They were such a fun couple, they were up for anything and even came up with several cute ideas too. I love when clients participate in the photo making/idea process!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
BYE!! :)


Thank you Brittany & Jairo for letting me help you tell your story through photographs.


No comments:

Post a Comment