Saturday, May 14, 2011

Adam is Graduating! {Arizona Senior Photographer}

Here are a few of the senior photos of Adam Hogan! (Yes, Hogan. He is my "little" brother-in-law.) And he's a graduating senior from Marcos De Niza this year. I am so proud of him. He has a really passion and knack for mechanics and is going to tech school next year. Thankfully he is a great sport when it comes time for me to take his photos each year and this time was no different. He was up for anything and is comfortable in front of the camera, unlike most teenage guys where its like pulling teeth to get them to smile, relax, and act natural. So anyway...

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is my favorite. I love the graffiti wall, pose and expression.
Photobucket

Here is some of his goofiness!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment